Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated"

Posted by guest blogger "CavalierZee"


Transcription and comment by "CavalierZee"


Fox News Commentator: "Aren't we the only country allowed to make preemptive strikes? Who the hell does Iran think it is?"

Tucker Carlson: [laughs] Actually, I know you're sorta kidding, but I agree with that. I think we are the only country with the moral authority..."

Fox News Commentator Breaks In: No, I'm not kidding at all!

Tucker Carlson: “I think we are the only country with the moral authority sufficient to do that. [The U.S. is] the only country that doesn’t seek hegemony in the world. I do think, I’m sure I’m the lone voice in saying this, that Iran deserves to be annihilated. I think they’re lunatics. I think they’re evil.

So:

1. It's so easy for that lunatic to condemn 75 million people to annihilation! 
That's Genocide, you piece of crap!

2. Tanking our economy is a small factor to consider before attacking Iran! 
Such a concerned citizen!

3. We are the only country allowed to preemptively strike another nation!
Really? Was that etched in stone along with the 10 Commandments?

4. We don't seek hegemony. What, they no longer believe in Manifest Destiny or Dominionism? Say it ain't so!

Beavis and Butt-Head need a psych evaluation, because they are utterly detached from reality.

5. Those two degenerates can go on national TV and incite hate and violence with absolutely no consequences. Yet, if a Muslim, a minority, activist, or Judge Napolitano, etc, should dare to express their views or issue a similar statement about the U.S. or any of its allies, they would have the book thrown at them.

"Hate Speech" is used to silence critics of our governments policies but is allowed and encouraged if you're a right-wing extremist that blindly and unconditionally supports such destructive policies.



No comments: