Monday, May 22, 2006




















******* Operation Iraqi Slaughter *******
***********************************************

Courtesy Of: InformationClearingHouse.info
A PepperSpray Production
Video Run Time: 20 Minutes

-Confessions Of An Iraqi War Veteran-

Jesse Macbeth--Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran, Tells It Like It Is:

"What we did there was wrong."

"We were told in Kuwait, that the Geneva Convention was crap"

"This wasn't Operation Iraqi Freedom, it was Operation Iraq Slaughter."

"We were told to strike fear in the Iraqi's."

"She was begging me, begging me to save her and to save her kids, but, I didn't you know. I wanted to be, ah, I killed them. You know?"

BattleFiled Interrogation:

"We took a family outside the house and asked the father a question, if he didn't answer, we shot his kid in the head. We'd ask him questions, and if we didn't get a satisfactory answer, we killed his family. It didn't matter if he was innocent."

"What the Insurgents did to American troops was Jack. But I really don't blame them. If someone came to America, if an army invaded America, and did to us what we did to them, I'd be like them and defend my country and family."

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS!"

Army Ranger Video:
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article13140.htm

No comments: