Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Insightful Observations By George Carlin

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
I know where my watch is buddy,
where the hell is yours?
Do I point at my zipper when I ask where the bathroom is?



2. When people say, "It's always in the last place you look."
Of course it is!
Why the hell would you keep looking after you found it?
Do people do that? Who and where are they?



3. The radio ad,
"hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't"
Well, I hope you don't drive sober either Mr. Healey.
You're blind for God's sake!

1 comment:

Kirbyent said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
scams
entertainment
environment
family
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks